Free Vicky Baumann - Aura Vol 2 (Lightroom Presets)

neo

admin (root)
Admin
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Credits
  • neo
  • Jul 27, 2021
Screen Shot 2021 10 05 at 74644 pm

https://shop.vicky-baumann.de/produkt/aura-lightroom-presets-volume-2/

YAAAAYYY time for a brandnew preset and retouch brushes bundle! Your feedback on Aura Vol. 1 was amazing so far and I highly appreciate this – So I want to say THANK YOU with a special edition! The Aura Wedding Lightroom Presets Vol. 2 bundle contains 10 presets and 10 retouch brushes (3 presets and 6 retouch brushes MORE than the previous one) for the same price! This bundle has a warm, caramell-like, soft and at the same time crisp look and offers you even more variation and flexibility than all the others before. And believe me this one thing: Once you started doing retouch magic with Lightroom brushes, you’ll never need to start Photoshop again :) Find some before/after examples and a workflow video below.
What’s inside?
  • 10 (!) Lightroom presets (8 colour & 2 b/w)
  • 10 retouch brushes (soft skin, soft skin intense, dramatic eyes, intense lashes, tanned skin, crisp details, dodge, burn, silky hair, silky hair intense) for your “Lightroom-only retouch”
  • 1 installation manual
  • Exclusive access to the Vicky Baumann Presets Community with more than 1.000 other Vicky Baumann preset users

Day

Bruja
Reaction score
Credits
  • Day
  • Jun 26, 2022
The Zip does not work, please check. Thanks!

DMCA Report - Please Contact Us For Removal