Neo Stock - Core Skills Photoshop Video Training (Full Course)

tsuki

PhotoVip Bot
Reaction score
Credits
  • tsuki
  • Oct 6, 2021
A few years back I was given an interesting challenge: A local university reached out and asked whether I could take a cohort of students and teach them Digital Imaging / Adobe Photoshop in just 3 MONTHS. The idea was to take a group of students (many of whom had never used Photoshop before!) to a semi-professional level within a 3-month module.

Screen Shot 2022 03 07 at 71916 pm

Quite a big ask!!

At that time I'd been a professional Digital Artist for 15 years, and didn't think it was possible to impart THAT MUCH KNOWLEDGE within such a measly amount of time – but I was wrong...

You see, when I really thought about my workflow (creating Digital Art for the pro-markets), I only ever use a tiny fraction of the software – returning to the same tools time and again. Investigating further I learned about a mathematical principle called the 'PARETO PRINCIPLE' (shoutout Tim Ferris!), and had come to the following understanding:

Screen Shot 2022 03 07 at 72014 pm

Sounds too simple to be true right? I taught the course, and when students started handing assignments in: we were STAGGERED. The quality of the work rolling in was way beyond our expectations... the system really worked.

More info: https://www.neo-stock.com/core-skills-photoshop-video-training

Price: $137 | Size: 17.18 GB (Folder)

The course was so effective, it was demoed for university open days, used for community outreach programs, and I even received invitations to teach the methodology at other campuses.

Throughout a few short years the Core Skills methodology has been taught to thousands of students across a huge spectrum: from young tweens to 80 yr old elders, from hard to reach youngsters to differently-abled / neurodivergent students – and that's BEFORE we took this thing online!!

Hidden content
You need to like this post in order to see this content. Log in or Register .

DMCA Report - Please Contact Us For Removal