My Four Hens - The Kinfolk Collection (Actions + Presets)

halohalo

PhotoVip Bot
Admin
Reaction score
Credits
  • halohalo
  • Dec 10, 2021
Screen Shot 2022 01 18 at 111158 pm

http://myfourhensphotography.com/sh...ools/photoshopactions/the-kinfolk-collection/

The Kinfolk Photoshop Action Collection may be my most favorite set ever! I am so excited to share that this is a FULLY customizable and buildable collection featuring a combination of both Creative and “Helper” actions, designed for you to customize your workflow to your own creative vision. I share my own workflow (Serendipity is my favorite and the one I use most on my work!) as well as nine other creative actions to really give you control of your creative process. There are also 22 Helper actions to breath life into your work and build a polished, beautiful edit. These actions are all completely adjustable and easy to use, but I also include a simple editing video sharing tips on how to get the most out of your workflow!

Screen Shot 2022 01 18 at 111239 pm

Screen Shot 2022 01 18 at 111247 pm

Kinfolk includes are a set of 32 Photoshop actions compatible with Photoshop CC only.
The bonus Simple Set includes another 14 Photoshop Actions. If you choose to use the Presets there are also 15 Presets including three black and white presets!

Hidden content
You need to like this post in order to see this content. Log in or Register .

DMCA Report - Please Contact Us For Removal