neo

admin (root)
Admin
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Credits
  • neo
  • Jul 27, 2021
"Turn on Color!" is an author's 3-hour video course about my vision of color and light. I will reveal my shooting secrets, show you how to shoot without skin retouching, without local processing methods, without brushes. I'll show you how to create a photo with a nice, even color. I'll show you how to get a clean picture in color under uneven (different) lighting. I will show you how, by adjusting the camera, you can radically influence the shooting process, and I will teach you how to achieve the most finished photo already on the spot, I will teach you to see the little things in the frame, in color and in light.

Turn on color

My dislike for photo manipulation has developed over the years a unique approach to photography, which is the subject of this course. If you enjoy the shooting process, and not from “poking a patch” on pimples in Photoshop, and in processing, strive for a button that you press and the picture will be great, or you don’t want to edit frames in the future at all, since this is not for you kaif, then this course is for you.

Screen Shot 2022 05 11 at 111131 pm

Screen Shot 2022 05 11 at 111120 pm

More info: https://www.instagram.com/maratneva/

What's included:

• 3-hour video file
Price: $40.00 | Size: 987 MB (.zip file)

Hidden content
You need to like this post in order to see this content. Log in or Register .

DMCA Report - Please Contact Us For Removal