Marat Safin - «Gala»

MorningCoffee

Presets & Coffee
VIP
Reaction score
Credits

Marat Safin - «Gala»
https://vk.com/@maratneva-gala-lightroom-acr-preset-pack

I have been doing photography since 2006. Since then, my photographic equipment has changed several times: from Sony's soap dish to Nikon digital SLRs; photo processing changed: in color, in saturation, in contrast, in toning; the shooting process itself was changing: the vision of light, colors, intra-camera settings. And if I was asked today to process new photos, for example, as I did in 2013, 2014: contrasting, neutral, not saturated, gloomy, then I would not be able to do this. Rather, I would have been able to repeat the processing, but I don’t want to repeat it, since the tastes have changed. Now (when I have more free time) I decided to delve into old archives of my photos and found a lot of Raw files, with the processing parameters applied to them in ACR (Lightroom). This inspired me to put together the "Gala" preset pack .... I never liked (and do not like now) to process photographs, and therefore I sit in the editor over one picture for about a minute. And I often write down presets for myself, as this speeds up processing even more.

"Gala" is a set of 17 presets for Lightroom (including mobile version) and ACR (Adobe Camera Raw), recorded by me (old and new) from photographs from 2011 to 2020.

Hidden content
You need to like this post in order to see this content. Log in or Register .

Last edited:
DMCA Report - Please Contact Us For Removal