neo

admin (root)
Admin
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Credits
  • neo
  • Jul 27, 2021
Jose Villa is a film photographer who resides in Santa Barbara, California but calls the world his home. Named one of the top Wedding Photographers in the World by Vogue, Martha Stewart Wedding, and Harper's Bazaar, Jose has also been recognized as one of the most influential photographers of our decade by PDN. His clients range from celebrities to social media moguls, and his images can be found in publications worldwide. This pack includes the 3 packs of "For the Love of Film" consisting of: Kodak, Fuji and Ilford.

Portra film is naturally warm, showcasing beautiful and rich tones throughout. For those seeking more contrast, these are the film presets for you. The skin tones are known to be extremely true, making this film very special. Of course you can cool down the look of the skin and image depending on the light and presets you are working with. Kodak Portra is perfect for any photography.

Screen Shot 2022 03 30 at 20435 pm

Photographers love Fuji film for its beautiful, organic results. This film is popular for delivering a soft, pastel, light and airy look. Skin tones are more neutral with the color palette leaning on a cooler green and cyan base. This film is extremely versatile - perfect for weddings, portraits and outdoor photography.

Screen Shot 2022 03 30 at 20046 pm

Jose’s film look has long been revered in the wedding and photography world as iconic - soft, natural, beautiful, timeless and perfect. Now digital photographers looking to achieve the same film qualities (the skin tones, the depth, the grain, the blend of color) can realize them through Jose’s color and black and white film packs

Screen Shot 2022 03 30 at 20537 pm

More info: https://dvlop.com/shop/jose-villa/for-the-love-of-film-fuji

Price: $375.00 | Size: 26.5 MB (.zip file)

aqvdo

Creating...
Reaction score
Credits
I'm missing a profile, do you have the preset updated with the A7 IV camera profile? Thanks for sharing!

neo
neo
    Unfortunately I don't have it, but when I come across it I'll add it to the original post

DMCA Report - Please Contact Us For Removal